Play ‘n Go is a Swedish online gaming software developer with its headquarters in Vaxjo in Sweden and branch offices in Hungary and Malta. It was started in 1997 by a small group of computer geeks who believed that online gaming should be a lot of fun. Hence the name Play ‘n Go. Initially it served as a sub-contracting firm for the bigger online casino software companies. After gaining experience and confidence it began to independently offer casino games in the market from 2005. The fortunes of Play ‘n Go changed dramatically for the better when it merged with Jadestone in 2010.
- Play ‘n Go is a software provider with high quality video slots like 7 Sins, Gemix and Hugo, which are based on interesting themes and have unique gaming features.
- Blackjack players at Play ‘n Go powered online casinos will enjoy Single Deck Multi Hand Blackjack because it offers very high average returns.
- Play ‘n Go has been licensed by leading European online gambling regulatory bodies, uses tested random number generator and operates in a totally transparent manner.
- Play ‘n Go is a leader in the mobile gaming arena and has won received the ‘Mobile Product of the Year’ award at the International Gaming Awards for 2015.
- Play ‘n Go Live offers instant play software that is compatible across all desktop and mobile operating systems and does not use storage on the player’s device.
- The Play ‘n Go portfolio does not include live dealer games or progressive jackpot video slots, both of which are extremely popular games categories.
- Play ‘n Go has one of the smallest portfolios of the leading software providers to Dutch online casinos, which does not give the needed variety to players.
- You do not have any dedicated Play ‘n Go online casinos so there is no single site where you can play all the games from the software provider.
Play ‘n Go online casino software for desktop users
Play ‘n Go offers over 100 casino games for desktop players. The games are available in 30 languages, including Dutch, which is a great advantage for players from the Netherlands. The games are available in the instant play format in Flash or HTML5. This software is compatible with all desktop operating systems and does not use any storage on the player’s computer. The portfolio is too small for dedicated Play ‘n Go casinos, but you will find a selection of games from the software provider at many leading Dutch online casinos. The entire collection is displayed at the web site of the software provider where you can try them out for free.
Most of the games are online video slots, but you have titles in all the other categories as well. These include table games, video poker, scratch cards, fixed odds games and video bingo. The blackjack games are available in multi-hand formats. There is a single deck blackjack game, which offers the highest average returns.
Play ‘n Go casino software for mobile device users
Play ‘n Go was one of the first software providers to enter the mobile gaming arena and has been one of the most successful ones in this field. From 2010 the mobile gaming industry has really taken off and Play ‘n Go has made the best of it. Almost its entire portfolio of desktop games is available in the mobile format. Play ‘n Go mobile games are compatible with all mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows so almost every player with a mobile device can play the games on the move. The games are in HTML5. Like the desktop software, the mobile software is in the instant play format and you do not have to download any apps.
The quality of Play ‘n Go mobile games is as good as the best in the industry. The games are accurate representations of the desktop versions, containing the same graphics and features. Its products support full HD, which also makes them look sharp and visually appealing. The games are dynamically scalable and therefore automatically adapt to the different screen sizes of smart phones and tablets. Independent evidence for the quality of these games comes from the fact that in 2015 Play ‘n Go received the ‘Mobile Product of the Year’ award at the International Gaming Awards.
Evaluation of Play ‘n Go casino software
The focus of Play ‘n Go is on video slots. The development is completely in-house and includes all popular themes like pirates, Vikings, ancient Egypt and Christmas. The video slots have a large number of innovative bonus features to keep players coming back. Play ‘n Go likes to keep the structure simple. The variance is medium so as to accommodate both conservative and aggressive players. The number of paylines tends to be on the lower side of the contemporary range. You have the usual functionalities like Auto Play, Bet Max, game rules and audio enable or disable options.
Play ‘n Go software comes with a module for games integration. It is a back office system that equips their operators with the tools to successfully manage the gaming operation and increase productivity. In the end this helps the Dutch online casino players to get better games. For the Play ‘n Go video slots the average return to player falls between 94% and 97%. This is on par with the industry. But the software provider takes the extra step by informing players of the theoretical average return on each slot game. Play ‘n Go has been licensed by many online casino gaming regulators across Europe including the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. The software uses an NMi-tested random number generator.
Some landmark Play ‘n Go online slots
Play ‘n Go has introduced several unique features in its video slots. Guaranteed Win features can be found on releases like Pimped, while Re-Spins are available on Wild Blood, Enchanted Crystals and Enchanted Meadow. If you like video slots with winning clusters you can try slot games Gemix and Energoonz. 7 Sins is an imaginatively conceived slot game and one of the few Play ‘n Go slot games with 243 ways to win. Its Double Wild symbol gives winning combination with up to seven symbols. You will not find many branded slots in the Play ‘n Go portfolio, but Hugo is definitely delightful.